Penetration Graded Bitumen 70/100 is high quality asphalt, derived from crude petroleum refining. It is dark in color and possesses waterproofing and adhesive properties. It is substantially non-volatile and softens gradually when heated.2.Uses:
This grade is used as binders of mineral aggregates in asphalt concrete and hot laid plant mix for highways, airports, parking areas, driveways and curbs. 3.Specification:
4. Safe Handling and Storage:
- Use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE’s) when handling (i.e. gloves, eye protectors, etc.)
- Maintain safe heating temperatures when using this product
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing
- Avoid breathing vapor, spray or mists when applying.
Keep drums in a cool, well-ventilated place.
Penetration graded Bitumen 70/100 is available in 0.6 mm thickness, 180 kg net weight drums, 95 cm height and 45 cm diameter (+/- 3 kg operational tolerance)