CRS-70 is also known as cationic rapid set bitumen. It is a very viscous type of emulsion.
This grade is used during tack coat or during penetration spraying in the construction of single or double or cape seals. It is preferred in comparison to hot binders during resealing of roads especially in cold or wet climates.
4. Safe Handling and Storage:
- Use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE’s) when handling (i.e. gloves, eye protectors, etc.
- Maintain safe heating temperatures when using this product
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing
- Avoid breathing vapor, spray or mists when applying.
Keep drums in a cool, well-ventilated place.
190 kg and 200 kg net weight drums