Cut Back Bitumen or graded as Medium Curing Bitumen MC-30 is blended with medium curing petroleum solvents and penetration grade bitumen.
MC 30 is used as a primer for newly laid surfaces that consist of crushed aggregate or gravel base courses before surfacing.
4. Safe Handling and Storage:
- Use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE’s) when handling (i.e. gloves, eye protectors, etc.)
- Maintain safe heating temperatures when using this product
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing
- Avoid breathing vapor, spray or mists when applying.
Keep drums in a cool, well-ventilated place.
MC-30 is available in 1 mm thickness, 210 kg net weight drums, 100 cm height and 50 cm diameter (+/- 3 kg operational tolerance allowed).