Prime SS-1K / CSS-1 cationic bitumen emulsion is an emulsified asphalt containing minimum 57% bitumen. It is a low viscosity emulsion used mainly for prime coating in place of cutback asphalt. Prime CSS-1 bitumen emulsion is made according to American Testing Standards. 2.Uses:
This grade is used as binders of mineral aggregates in asphalt concrete and hot laid plant mix for highways, airports, parking areas, driveways and curbs.
4. Safe Handling and Storage:
- Use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE’s) when handling (i.e. , eye protectors, etc.
- Maintain safe heating temperatures when using this product
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing
- Avoid breathing vapor, spray or mists when applying.
Keep drums in a cool, well-ventilated place.
190 kg and 200 kg net weight drums