Prime coat SS-1K / CSS-1 cationic bitumen emulsion is an emulsified asphalt containing minimum 57% bitumen. It is a low viscosity emulsion used mainly for prime coating in place of cutback asphalt. Prime coat CSS-1 bitumen emulsion is made according to American Testing Standards.
This grade is used as binders of mineral aggregates in asphalt concrete and hot laid plant mix for highways, airports, parking areas, driveways and curbs.
4. Safe Handling and Storage:
- Use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE’s) when handling (i.e. gloves, eye protectors, etc.
- Maintain safe heating temperatures when using this product
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing
- Avoid breathing vapor, spray or mists when applying.
Keep drums in a cool, well-ventilated place.
190 kg and 200 kg net weight drums