Viscosity Graded Bitumen C170 is high quality asphalt, derived from crude petroleum refining. It is a paving grade bitumen manufactured to AS 2008 Table 2.2 and is suitable for standard sealing and lightly trafficked asphalt application.
This grade is used as binders of mineral aggregates in asphalt concrete and hot laid plant mix for highways, airports, parking areas, driveways and curbs.
4. Safe Handling and Storage:
- Use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE’s) when handling (i.e. gloves, eye protectors, etc.
- Maintain safe heating temperatures when using this product
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing
- Avoid breathing vapor, spray or mists when applying.
Keep drums in a cool, well-ventilated place.
Viscosity Graded Bitumen C170 is available in 0.6 mm thickness, 180 kg net weight drums, 95 cm height and 45 cm diameter (+/- 3 kg operational tolerance).