Bitumen AC10 is high quality asphalt, derived from crude petroleum refining. It is dark in color and possesses waterproofing and adhesive properties. It is substantially non-volatile and softens gradually when heated.2. Uses
This grade is used as binders of mineral aggregates in asphalt concrete and hot laid plant mix for highways, airports, parking areas, driveways and curbs.
3. Specification4. Safe Handling and Storage:
- Use Personal Protective Equipment (PPE’s) when handling (i.e. gloves, eye protectors, etc.
- Maintain safe heating temperatures when using this product
- Avoid contact with skin, eyes and clothing
- Avoid breathing vapor, spray or mists when applying.
Bitumen AC10 is available in 182 kgs drums.